Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WE DO: THE RAIN.

After a few years in the bridal industry, I worry I am a bit jaded of the usual scene. But every once in a while I see a wedding that reminds me why I fell in love with...well, love, in the first place. There's nothing that gets me more than an incredibly alternative, out-of-the-box, non-traditional wedding. And no, I'm not taking about mason jars, wild flowers and craft paper overload- oye! I mean a true moment, shared between two people, void of fluff or inauthenticity in a style that is truly their own. 

Check out this wedding that has helped shake off the cloud of cynicism that I often express for weddings and renewed my love for this age old tradition. 

When two people, not fearful of the day, embrace the rain. 

After all, its only rain. 

















Photography: Benj Haisch Photography 
Videography: Janssen Powers Media 
Location: Rattlesnake Ridge North Bend, Washington 
Floral design: Ballard Blossom 
Wedding dress: Mara Hoffman for Free People 
Hairpiece: Twigs & Honey 
Shoes: Steve Madden 
Hair + makeup: Janae Allanson – makeupbyjanae@gmail.com 
Groom suit + bow tie: Imperial MotionAnna Runa
Also featured on greenweddingshoes.com



No comments:

Post a Comment