Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MET GALA: THINGS WORTH LOOKING AT...

Met Gala fashion is one of my weaknesses- fashion for fashion's sake in the purest form. Vain and self absorbed yes, but also great, so, so great.

I may be blogging about this more to tell you how much I disliked rather than what it was I liked.  Either too 'costume-y' or too drab- I felt like there were A LOT of misses, A LOT of repeats and A LOt of 90's fashion garbage recycled to wet the whistles of the current generation.

But lets focus less on what was good or bad and just keep the thoughts on what was interesting and different.  Here's what I think was worth looking at...

*Please note, I'm a total sucker for a ball gown ( Hayden P. gets my pick for the belle of the balls). I am also a sucker for a good french blue (a la Kim Kardashian- sorry folks)!

Top Pick: Nicole Richie. Sorry I'm not sorry for this one.



































No comments:

Post a Comment