Thursday, June 6, 2013

DESIGN STUDIO



I just completed part of the rebranding process for my good friend, Rachel, whom I met while studying Integrated Design at Parsons. She is incredibly talented and designs clothing, home goods and accessories using organic & natural materials. She's always been so inspiring to me- and unlike most of us, who let our passion slip out of grasp, she held onto it and never stopped creating (I'm working on catching up).

We spent almost every day together back in school so I am so happy we were able to keep the creativity going after over three years- she has an amazing spirit and it's just been good to talk again. The best part? The barder system- I will be receiving a piece from her collection in exchange for my work (Eeeeee!). Rachel, our instructors would be proud!

Now...what to choose...
I'm leaning towards this clutch made from reclaimed leather and a beautiful Navajo print fabric.

























GO check out her stuff and 'Like' her here.

More fromt his rebranding coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment